key features and benefits;
- compatible with clear wood finishes
- great for sealing interior wood, including floors
- dries lightning fast - can be sanded and recoated in minutes
- does not darken or yellow with age
- gives extra beauty and warmth to water-based polyurethanes.
sealcoat can be applied to any existing finish to protect the surface from strong solvent-based coatings. sealcoat seals all types of wood surfaces including oak, maple, chestnut, mahogany, walnut, birch, poplar, cherry and more. it is recommended for interior woodwork such as paneling, moulding, trim, windows, doors, cabinets, furniture and toys. sealcoat is also great for wood floors.
coverage: approximately 24-50m2 per litre.
touch dry: 10 mins.
recoatable: 20 - 30 minutes.
application: brush, airless sprayer, conventional sprayer, wipe.